topbella

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bruonz Cultural Gala Night

I am missing dancing now tho I can’t dance well. Anyway, BRUONZ CULTURAL GALA NIGHT was really successful! It was a BLAST!!! Just like the BSA nite! I did not regret participating in the performance, as well as attending those events! I really enjoyed myself!!! No more attachment! I am happy because I don’t have to wake up early in the morning but sad because I really like the staffs there! They were nice to me and it was really a good experience.


Back to Bruonz night - It was FULL HOUSE! One thing about students studying in NZ including me - WE LOVE TAKING PHOTOS! We are NOT vain! I am serious! I know I’m NOT~ Haaa..Just want to have mementos of this special occasion and I reminisce lots when I am bored. ^^ Looking at my old photos made me realise that my body size keep on increasing - HORIZONTALLY! If vertically, mana sajaaaaa….~ *lol*


Took this from ranoadidas.com

Look at how happy all of us were!! We are one big family!!

My ticket
Shasha looked like a princess that night! Sooo gorgeous


Why are we standing soo stiff! Pose lah ckit~ Oh gees..I was wearing high heels and I am still sooo short!!! xD
The sisters! They do look alike~

Tug-of-war between Kam and I. Kai is the prize!! =p

Patricia - One of the people that I love talking to *<*
Fixing my hair in the toilet. Oh yeah, I want to thank Jing for making my hair! She's really good at it. I did it at first but it was like with too many hairpins so she helped to redo it again. Thankieeee

Yuli my son!! If you think he is good looking then you have to consider this. Like mother (me! LOL) like son

Gee the singer!
Our performance. We did 2 numbers - Dang Mengalai and Tutiramai (a kiwi song)
I want to express my gratitude to all the participants who made all this possible! Also to Amal who choreographed the dance for Dang Mengalai and Kai for teaching us Tutiramai!!!

Pictures timeee
Look at how he posed - Elham!!! Sooo cuteeee
Siah! Kamu atu liat camera saja eh..LOL...I was sooo engrossed in one of the performances. I think it was Melbourne's
Kam - very chinese looking

The dancers
WOw!! All my LOVES...LOL

The foods!!!!
Look at how Jon and Gee posed!!! They were like shooting for a mag cover~
=D The endangered male Bruneian in NZ
Ayu nyaaaaa..
Tan, my cuzzieee

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© Diseñado por: Compartidisimo