topbella

Sunday, January 11, 2009

BSANZ nite part 1

Last nite, it was BSANZ dinner @ Aneka Rasa. Credit goes to Zai and Kam!! It was really a wonderful one! ^^

Zai looked very sweet and lovely~

Selling tickets - Anyone wants to buy BRUONZ ticket?? 9 left now! so that means we have sold 31!!

Sasa played the cello. The cello looks like my body figure aye..Haaa *prasan*

Ticket sellers~

I am rich!! Waahhaaaa...The treasurer who doesnt need a rich husband...*lol*
My best buddy. She is just too HOT for me~

~The 3 Anzac girls~I love all of them (We called them the bombshells)^^

The mc for the nite: Our very own presidents Jonnie Boy(08/09) and Dibah (07/08) I used to call her belly boss~

Oo lala....Handsome guy and sweet girl

My darling kai~ I din noe he can sing!! Hidden talent man!!!
They are just made for each other! seriosuly!! Zizan and Dhiya~ I melted when Dhiya sang! Her voice is just too melodious~ lalala


Amal has a really good voice! she used to be in the choir group when she was back in PTE ^^

kai! Choose one! Me or juang? LOL....

Kai: I prefer this HOT Stuff here!!! Rock it babe~

Lee shen (The cutey), Patricia (Mrs.Kok? Just joking laaa...Sweet looking and cute lil' pumpkin), ziemah (Gorgeous esp. her eyes and hair), Shareen (Hot and spicy), Jamie (caring and quiet)
Standing: Nisah (Kawaii and nice), Juang (Boiling hot babe)

Jon: Who did you say just now was ugly? Me?? (Joking only)
I just like to tease our president =p

Safiyah, Lee sher and Rozana (kam's sis)

Brapa bulan dah?

Spoiler: The neckline of my lining is way too high and I think I need to get it altered a bit...

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo