topbella

Friday, January 2, 2009

07/08

HAPPY NEW YEAR 09! Sorry it took me soooo long to post this! It is already the 6th day of 2009! I hope this year is going to be amazing and full of memorable events , even small things, that are worth to be remembered =p

How did I celebrate my new year? Okay, Let me take u guys back to 2008! The very last day of 2008~

-Morning to noon -> Went to bsb with family
- Reached home at ~7pm
- Went to bsb at 7.15pm (Chong n Fad pick me up. My sis also ikut juaaa)
- Had dinner @ Excapade Gadong with my love -> Fad, Chong, Tom, Chi, Soap
- Also not to forget to mention David! I have known him since I was young (not that young la). It was only that week I got to know him better. He's very nice to get along with and most important, he's very very funny with great sense of humour!

These pictures I "curi" from Fad's facebook. Oh yea, Tom ada video that night jua! Nanti I send to RTB ask them to air it..LOL....mcm banar ay..^^ (Nada jua urg kan liat RTB tu..Haa)

My sis and I @ excapade!!

New year gift from the sweetest couple on earth (BEBELALA!!)

Bah, next few pics are gambar saja ni...mari kitani bergambar sama2...Haaa^^

FOODS!!!! Dun drool eh!
No need to intro myself laa..I know I am very "photogenic" (Ewwwwww!! Prasan..Haaa). Nadawah, just joking ja..
- My another love -> Yen!!! Haaa..she had dinner with her sis at excapade jua but at kiulap's. We met up with her at centrepoint! This pic below is not Yen! She's fad and we have been best friend since we were in form 4 but I have known her for almost 9 yrs!!
Yen is in here!!!!
I love this pic very much!! Mcmtah aku ani bercouple..haaaa

- Next destination : Jerudong park! We had our new year countdown there along with others -> Ming and his ganggg..Haaa....^^
What are you looking at?? Tomato?
5
4
3
2
1
.........
Fireworks!!!! Last pic of the day! Too bad Yen was not in it!!! Aiya, use photoshop ja^^
Btw, Lawa eh chi pose atu..so sexy man!!!! Phewwiittt..Brunei's next top model ni!!! ^^

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo