topbella

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

second day of 09

second day of 2009!! APa ada?
Oh yes!! correction! I still have another love -> Ruzi!!! She's in UK right now!!

There was supposed to be a meeting on that day but I couldn't make it cos' it was too late. Anyway, I did go to Zai's house to practise "stuff" that we will perform during Bruonz Gala night!

Me with two most handsome guys in NZ~ Esemen

Bah menari tah...Haa..(I havent memorise the lyrics and the dance move ^^)

Okay, on that day was our president's birthday!!

Tiramisu cake

Four hot girls~

Jon is forcing everyone to eat cake! Haaa

Anyone wants more cake>??

Apatuuu??
Nah...Kami ada cake..
Kawaii nehhh~aiya hard to choose laaa...

The next practice is going to be at dibah's house @ lambak kanan this friday...I must memorise everything before that day!! Geessss

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo