topbella

Friday, December 12, 2008

Went to Miri last Tue to get new pair of specs! This time I chose a red frame but not that red..more like maroon! Heee...



@Mega's lobby
Yesterday went to cuzzie's house @ Bukit Beruang. I drove okay..(under mom's observation of course)
Kit and I

Hai xiuuu (Shyyy)This morning watched "the day the earth stood still" with my friends then hang out @ coffeebean
Mizah looks soooo pretty and chinese-looking! We look like twins eh? LOL
Aiya Jon..dun takut take pic with me...I wont eat u up..*lol*

Then evening, Kai sent me to Manggis!! (not buah manggis) Hwa ho..(Thanksss darlenxxxx)okay..I waited for my mom and then attended the wedding. OMG!! I love the decoration!!! It is sooo fairytale like! And the bride was sooo pretty!! I love the wedding gown too!!
My God-bro? (haaa)
Grey single and available *haha* (Sy, don't chase me with any sharp object!!)

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo