topbella

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Driving experience

I have 3 stories to share with u guys about my driving experience!

1 - Picking up my sis from her driving lesson
I went with my bro in the morning and I knew the way. I seriously knew the direction!! Okay! Arrive at the simpang and a car went in first so I was kind of happy so can just follow that white car. In my mind "Yes!! Ikut tah saja" sekali, I followed and then he was going to a reaturant where I used to eat muratabak there everyweek 2 years ago. So have to turn lo...My sis saw my car and she was wondering where was I heading to...LOL

2 - Picking up my sis again
hey guys! This time I successfully picked her up from that driving place!! A star for me! On my way home, there's a roundabout and I turned twice before taking the lane that's going home through highway. My sis said " Why are you going through here?" I replied happily, "Highway mah..going back using this route" Then she told me that that was not going to highway! It was going to the shops!! Soo again! another mistake but of course, I go back home through that route passing all the shops..At least I can go back this way too^^

3 - Picking up my bro
I was good at this direction! I knew perfectly the way to pick my bro from school. (he had extraclass) I had to stopped at the simpang and so I changed the gear to N and released the brake pedal. I used auto that time and funny enough it just "Terturun" (went backward) Oh my, there's a car behind me and I was like "OH my!! This is going to be soo hard and malu!!" I thought you only get this kind of problem with manual car.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo