topbella

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Twilight + snow house

Last Friday - Hang out with Yen, Tom, Fad, Chong, Chi, Nana, Fah and Chai Sia at bsb.
Tom picked me up at around 8.20am and then went to fetch Yen.
Chong and Fad went using their own car - Baby blue swift ..woosh. ..

First destination - Breakfast @ Da'an in Kiulap (Yen's bro-in-law's restaurant)
I had NasiLemak and teh C. ^^
Fad, me and Yen @ Da'an

And then we went to the electronic shop which previously was Hwa Ho @ Gadong. We were like "parents" looking at tv, camera, computers, washing machine and even Oven. *LOL* Something funny happened to me. I tripped over the stairs and this was really embarrassing! I always did that back in my flat in NZ but this is a public place! There was a scene in twilight too that the actress tripped over something and the actor held her. Wow.I wouldn't mind falling down again and again as long as there's someone to catch me when I fall. *LOL*

Third destination - The Mall. We met up with Chi, Nana, Fah and Chai Sia. We then watched TWILIGHT!! It's just sooo good that I wouldn't mind watching it all over again and again. I should find a vampire boyfriend aye.
Waiting for twilight
Sweeeeet!

Cicakman!!!Can you see our muscles? Strong leh..Not flabby but firm! Wanna feel it? LOLNext - Snow House. My comment - I personally like the atmosphere there, good for hanging out and catching up but not the ice. LOL. The ice, I have to say it is just tasteless. I rather have ABC compared to ice @ snow house. Mahal lagitu...Haaa. The ice is smooth but just bland. It is probably just a biased opinion of mine since I love ideal milk aka evaporated milk very much and I just couldn't taste not even a tinge of that. (I love every dessert with ideal milk..LOL..Even ice cream with ideal milk is good!). Also, I probably ordered the "not nice" one. Heee

I think if you want to eat ice, better go to Auckland. Their ice is just soo yummy! And the price is about the same as snow house but worth it since the taste is just sooo good.

Tom, Chi and Chong @ snow house
Fah, Nana and Chai Sia
The background is just like an aquarium
ooo..I am sooo haixiu (shy)
The menu. It looked like a map for treasure hunt. Very cool~
Everyone! Look here please and smile~
This is in Auckland where I had ice @ IS2
Back to snow house.
Tom: Come to me, baby. Oh yea...
Chi was contemplating his future.
Chong: Chi, I am your future.
Awwww.......
Our ice


Oink Oink
Look here!
After that we hang out at Jaya. When reached Tutong, Fad brought me to Hwa Ho and I bought ingredients for cocktail.
These are 2 dresses that I tried on @ Bingo. I always did that with Juang back in NZ. Heeee

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo