topbella

Friday, December 26, 2008

Xmas Eve

Merry Christmas~ Plan: Excapade @ 7.30pm for xmas celebration then to SA church for xmas mass. However, I had BRUONZ meeting at sugar and spice so I missed the dinner and went in late for the service. *Ouch* I am in the area of marketing and....

Here's a piece of good news. There will be a cultural gala night @ JP Polo club on 16th Jan 2009. It is 25 bucks p/head which include your dinner and also cultural performances! I will update more about this alrite. ^^

Back to 24th..I want to thank KAI for picking me up from Hwa Ho Qlap to the meeting and sent me to SA Church. *touched*




Sparkling emerald or supernatural stuff with me? O_o
My sis
Fat armssss
My mom tapao this for me...

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo