topbella

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Driving

At my cuz's house
Today is a rainy day and it reminds me of the weather in Dunedin. Of course, the weather here is waaaaay better than Dunners's.
I went to smso just now. Not alone. I was with my mom and sis and her friends just to take their report cards. Oh well, I sort of miss my high school, the teachers, the environment, classmates, schoolmates and the study environment.
Okay--> Update about the local foods I have eaten so far.
1) Dumpling
2) Seria's Kolomee
3) Dim sum
4) Kuih Lenggang (greenish in colour with shredded coconut)
5) Coconut juice and flesh!! (Do u call that part that can be eaten flesh?? lol)
6) Ham chim Peng
7) Cempedak
8) Ang ku kueh
9) Singapore's Otah2
10) Kuih koyok (it is like wajid)
11) Mom's cooking
12) Cincau cindul sago (It is like ABC just without red bean and corn)
13) Fish cakes
14) Tutong's Pulut Panggang
15) Sambal!! nasi Lemak's
16) Cencalu
17) Jing Chew's roti kuning and soya bean!!
The list just goes on and on..........

Cempedak!!!
No wonder my butt is getting rounder and bigger now and my body just keeps on expanding horizontally if you get what I mean. I want to exercise but lazzzzzy. Come on, I deserve a long rest after a long stressful time in uni. ^^

Here's a story
My dad's car is manual. I was going to pick my mom and sis from Jing's house. I started the engine, press the clutch , then right foot on the accelerator ready to be pressed, I turn that "speed" to R and then handbrake down. My add was so sure that the car won't run. I said I will let u see how good I am now.
Ehhhh...seriously enough, the car was just at its parking lot. Whyyyyyy????
Cos, I did not start the engine. I just turned it but did not actually start the engine to make it run. I was laughing my head off...Haa.. *Hey guys, I am improving okay!!*

I watched Gossip girl this morning and I finished 7 episodes from morning to noon. I am resting now and will continue later. Oh my, it is VERY GOOD!

Okidoki. (My internet is not really working well with my laptop. I think it is infected with virus ... *Let me go, you bacteriophage!!!*
p/s: Bacteriophage is a virus but with Bacteria's DNA in it *LMAO*

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo