topbella

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Hanging out

I hang out with Kam, Kai, Zai and Jon this afternoon at coffee bean and then to The Mall. Jon treated us bread. ^^ Thanksssss *Hugsss*
We drank Jollybean's pearl milk tea and NOT NICE..Haaaa

I miss them very much. Hopefully, Mizah, Juang and Jamie can join in next time.

To all NZ scholars --> There will be a BSA Gathering at Aneka Rasa restaurant 1st floor on 10th Jan 2009 from 7.30pm to 10.00 pm. $15 bucks per head and this include buffet dinner, lucky draw, performances n karaoke. You can also bring your friends along or partnerS.

GOod News: I will be doing my attachment at pharmacy department in Tutong's hospital for TWO weeks ^^ starting from 5 Jan. Hope it wil be fun. =p

I went to excapade with them but did not stay long cos I have to go home as I live like 30min away from BSB.. ^^

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo