topbella

Saturday, November 22, 2008

AGM

AGM was held in last August. Here's the list of committees for 2009



President: Jonathan

(Follow my lips~ Haaa)

(There is nothing he doesn't know. You ask him this and he is able to give you all the information you need. Very intelligent and dilligent. A great friend and flatmate of mine. Likes teasing him. A meanie too!! Always BULLY me. Lol...And he will try to shut me up when I shouted JOSEPHINE...haaaa....Doing 3rd year Medicine next year. Single *lol* (Jon, I am helping u..see what a great friend you have here..LOL)

Vice President: Ziemah


(A very gorgeous looking girl with big eyes and a mesmerising smile. Very nice and helpful. Doing Physiotheraphy. Can massage massage *wink* Wan her email? Jokes)


Secretary: Amal


(Loves her personality. A person who is easy to get along with. Extremely helpful. Very responsible. Doing 2nd year dentistry)


Religious Officer: Gees (Haji)


(I really like his eyes!! His eyes are like Ziemah's. Just a wink and melts everyone either boys or girls *lol* Doing engineering course but not sure which field. He's funny too and has sense of humour. Nice talking to him.)


Welfare Officer: Sharon


(She's the junior version of Shareen (My senior) They look sooo alike. Has sense of humour and funny. Nice to talk to. Friendly. Doing 2nd year medicine)


Public relation officer: Patricia


(I like her very much because of her great personality. Very helpful. A trio (she, Shareen and Ziemah) Very helpful and she shows concern genuinely. Has similar temper as Juang ~80%. She's a fun person to hang out with and has a heart made of GOLD. Always like to tease her with the president. Doing Dentistry^^)


IT officer: Kai


(He's really a darling . A movie maniac including anime. Loves drawing/sketching. Has the best personality among all. Very kind and nice in a genuine way. Lost not only a few pounds and is still losing. (not fair! LMAO) A gym junkie *lol* Transformed from orange to bamboo shoot (I am the other way round ^^)A good secret keeper (That's why I love sharing secrets with him..haaaa)Generous and always put others before him. Wanna see his work? Go to http://vatenkeist.deviantart.com/ Doing 3rd year medicine)


Activity Officer: Adibah


(Very very funny and i used to call her belly boss. Hey guys, I dun remember calling her belly boss but o well, lots of people said they heard me calling her that so I just go along with it. Hee...She's very nice too and loves to joke around so you won't be bored around her =p Doing medicine)


Food and beverages officer: Saidah


(Same character as Dibah. She can give really good advices!! Loves her English! Doing medicine)


Treasurer: Me


(I am a basically very clumsy but just hope to gain confidence through this)



(I swear I will be nice and loving to....*still thinking*LOL)



From Left: Dibah, Shidah, Ziemah, Patricia, Me, Amal, Sharon





p/s: Did I miss anything? Feel free to give suggestion about each member's charater. LOL

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo