topbella

Friday, November 21, 2008

Missing

I went to Jolibee just now with my mom and aunt! I just ordered a burger but I also ate double cheese fries, chicken crisp, french fries... I don't really fancy fried chicken. I mean those sold in fast food centres. ^^
I met Fad today!!! She came to my house in her swift. She has become prettier and I really LOVE her!! OKay, let me get this straight. I am not as what u guys think. I am straight not 'crooked' LOL.. Hope u guys get what I mean here..
Oh yeah, I drove to my grandma's place. Of course under my mom's command. "Yun! Speed 1, 2, 3 FREE, Brake...blablabla" There is one moment I had to do balancing and I was so scared (I was using manual) The car was soooo near behind me and I was like "OH gosh...I can't do this... " cos whenever I released the brake, the car just went backward so when the light went green, I just press the accelerator and Vroooommm...I succeeded!! Haa...See, I improved (But I don't dare to use manual to drive to town unless in my own kampong or to place where I can just drive without the need to stop. =p
My cousins came to my place tonight (My mom's side) Guess what? The first thing Ummi saw me was "I see your DOUBLE CHINS" Haa....
I really enjoyed spending time with them cos all of them are sooo adorable (They range from students from primary 2 to form 5)
Don't say I am lazy okay cos I did want to DDR just now but my bro's PS2 just couldn't read ALL my DDR discs. So don't say I did not try to lose weight. Heee....
I misss baking....*sigh*
I misss the nici tiger Jon gave me, the little nici tiger my sis gave me, the me to you bear and the 'mobile holder' given by soap, the bear (I forgot the brand) Kam gave me...and also the teddy bear I got it from daffodil day, my jewellery stand, My forever friend's bear from Juang, Drawing from Kai, Sketches from Beatrice, my photos (inc sticker photos) jewellery stand and also the box..Tommy girl's perfume, my magic EIGHT ball from Jamie and Andrew, my shoes and clothes!!! Basically everything!!!...I shouldn't have left them behind in NZ...haaaa..but if I were to bring them back then I would have to pay lots and lots...(excess)


Just some random pics

Oppsss...I fell asleep in lecture (Not only me..HEHE)

Saigon's dessert!! Yummm It's steamed banana with ....
My name tag (cool aye~) I should have made it Chien Yun Koh or Cheryl Koh LOL

My bed's new look!! (It's a BIT messy.hee)

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo