topbella

Monday, November 17, 2008

Eat eat eat

I really need to stop eating!!! My parents brought me to Belait yesterday and I had Sui Heng's jelly tofu and seria's kolomee!!!! Yum!

And now there are Tutong's Pulut Panggang on my dining table. *YUn oh yun, U are beyond cure*

I become soooo lazy back here....Every morning wake up quite early and eat then watch tv then online...haaa...I drove 2 days ago but not good cos' I have difficulties in parking and 'masuk simpang' *lol*

There is one thing I want badly --> A camera!!! I have three to choose from Sony T series (T77, T500 or T700) I love T77's design, and in terms of function, I would prefer T700..Aiyoooo..

I really want to join Kai, Kam and Zai bringing Amir Gadafi (A malaysian) around today. Too bad I have to go to MOE to report that I am back in this small and beautiful country of mine (o_O)
Okidoki...gonna EAT my dumpling!!! (NZ's not nice..LOL)

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo