topbella

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Auckland trip

Auckland trip was really AWESOME! I went with gladys and stayed at Princeton apartment for the first two days and then moved to her sis's apartment.
I felt really tired carrying all my luggages all the way from the bus stop, up the hills and when we reached princeton, we saw a staircase. Both of us hoped that the receptionist was not down there!! UNFORTUNATELY, we had to drag all our stuffs down the stairs. It will be great if I lost 1kg from that. *lol*

After settling down, our adventure began. SHOPPING is the word!!!! Apart from that, we also tried food especially those with award-winning.

Wonderland at IS2. It does look like ice kacang aye.. but the ice is really smooth! Yummy!
Shopping @ Smith and Caughey's

@ Aotea

@ Via duct habour


Cinnamon & apple twist - Apricot custard danish - Custard bun - Tuna bun

I love this @ Sylvia Park's Valley Girl

Spinal cord assessment. It was noted that my left shoulder is higher than my right one

@Sylvia park

On 2nd day, we went to slyvia park via train. We succeeded in riding the correct train and are now pro at reading those map. *lol*

Train station/terminal @ Britomart

OMG! The cinema in Auckland was sooooo pretty!!! And very high-tech okay. High tech as in the designs and stuffs. There are TWELVE cinemas and 5 floors if not mistaken!!! And the elevator was made in the shape of a rocket!! Oh my, I sound so 'sakai' *LMAO*



Newly-wed *lol* Nice archway aye?

I met my juniors at Queen Street on the first day. *Where was Siah?*

We also went to Dressmart at ONEHUNGA (Glady's favourite word *lol*) by bus 348. It is pronounced as O-Ne-HaNga...^^
And I tried the award winning Gelato too!! Very delicious.
I had dessertS after every meals. I am really a dessert queen. *Yun! Beware of your blood glucose level!*
Oh yea!! Dunkin's/ Dinkin's donuts!!! (I forgot the actual spelling)! I love them but not as yummy as KO's. *Kam's favourite! I mean Dunkin!*

I took lots of pictures! I took for gladys and she captured for me. There are only two pictures of us together! SO sad huh...O well, better than nothing!

I did upload more in facebook but did not upload all of them cos my advance uploader is not working so have to do it five by five. SOo slow!!!

2 comments:

nosle todd said...

A very good travelogue. In plain and simple language. I enjoyed reading it.
nosle.com todd

yun said...

thanks!!! Just have to do sth about my english and grammar tho...:D

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo