topbella

Sunday, November 16, 2008

I am back!

Here are pics of my place which I cleaned before I left for Chch



Our cabinet in kitchen


The fridge *No more ice!!*


BRUNEI is sooo hot!

I had jetlag just now cos slept at 12am and woke up at 5.30am. Lol

So intended to jog (to lose weight + for health purpose) but I ate murtabak this noon and seria kolomee at night!! LOL *Yun, I thought u said you want to diet?*

In pharmacy school, I miss Gladys and Beatrice most!!!! Of course, Bekah, Jeanne and Yvonne too!

2nd year pharm gone and I will be a 3rd year student next year!!! Feel soo old:(

I was so relieved that I passed everything despite the heavy workload and stress I experienced this year. I also have to thank Jon and Juang for encouraging me always especially Jon although he is and was very MEAN to me!! *lol* *Strangle him*

Oh yeah, when I first reached home on 14th @ night, I called Fad and she was surprised cos' I lied to her saying that I will be back next week.
"HEY GUYS!! I AM BACK!!!"

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo