topbella

Monday, September 20, 2010

Perfume Sale

"JON! PERFUME SALE IS ON NOW!" This was what I did the moment I saw from my friend's status on facebook mentioning this on the night before Sunday. For the past 3 years, they were sold at Otago Museum but this time, it was located quite far away - near Lonestar.

We spent +/- 2 hours sniffing and selecting the perfumes. It was with great disappointment that the perfume that I want was sold out. They also sell cosmetics, haircare, skincare products and watches. 

I had no idea how on earth I spent so long in that area because all those mixture of perfumes really made my nose itchy and saturated. u get what I mean here, don't u ?

Jonnie and I have been craving for ABC since Saturday and finally found grass jelly (cincau), lychee, nata de coco at sewhoy! YUMMM.
FAT FACE


Look at his BUUUTTTS


-The end-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo