topbella

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Birthday stars

It is only the first week back from Mid-sem break and there are already 5 babies celebrated/going to celebrate their great birthdays this week.
A newborn baby is God's gift to the earth, family and friends. Each and everyone of them deserved to be loved and cared for and feel so blessed to have them in my life.

Back to my story...

We had a birthday surprise for Esther on 6th September at her place. The highlight of this is the natural deep moisturising hair treatment cream! Thanks to the boys! 

Esther with her "nice smelling" hair   
The ingredients - raw eggs and flour

Only Alan is the nice one here
Esther with the girls. Erm..probably not or yes?
Next day (yesterday) lunch - we had another surprise birthday lunch for two people - Eddie and Ben at The Rainforest. On the same day, we all celebrated Esther's birthday at Filadelphio's. 
Eddie's cupcakes baked by Nina

The two stars
Finally a new face! William!!
Want some?
I am soo touched *sniff*
Patricia, LyeJinn, Es and Amelia
Hyperactive. What's so funny?
Shi, Sarah and Nina
Roti Canai
Chicken Laksa
I ordered Mee Mamak with beef which is quite good. What's the best is every meal in the lunch menu is only 10 bucks at 'The Rainforest'

After lunch, Nina, Joanne, Vi and I went shopping for Esther's present. It took us really long to find a suitable gift for her because she has everything! Just name it! Also, another reason is she's such a sweet angel that we want the best for this beautiful lady. We bought her a necklace and also did art craft - bought cushion cover and stitched our names on it. (It took ages to sew but luckily we did everything just in time. 

Upcoming birthdays - Marissa's (Friday) at Bennu and William's (Thursday) at 10bar.

Non-birthday related - What's the point this Saturday! Start at 7pm @ Elim Church! I can't wait =). Also, my girlfriend is coming down from Christchurch this Friday! Wooooohooooo!! Muax xoxo This is the most exciting part this week! 

Back to normal...
There's no class today which means I should start catching up with my studies but I am so not in the mood - A very bad sign. *sigh*

-The End-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo