topbella

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Miss Saigon + Mid autumn Festival 2010

There are so many things running through my mind at this moment - Elective, Assignment, Exam, Tests, Studies/Revision, Internship for next year, and other non-study related stuff. My highest priority is to study for my upcoming finals but every time I wanted to do so, there'll always be something going on.No one will ever ever understand the amount of workload that I have! Everyone seems to think that I am a genius/smart (Let me emphasize: I AM NOT!) or whatsoever and others just care about themselves. It doesn't mean that I keep quiet, I am okay with things. I really need to pass my exam. People, I am a human being too and I cannot just do things 24/7 without resting.


To get away from all these, I have decided to post an entry about Miss Saigon and Mooncake Festival

Last Tuesday, Jon and I went to watch Miss Saigon at Regent Theatre. To tell you the truth with a partial opinion, this musical was really EXCELLENT! I even downloaded the soundtrack and have been listening to it over and over again. I went to something similar two years ago - CATS and I can't choose which is better. =) My money is really well spent on this kind of thing. 

Another upcoming show is Sleeping Beauty by The Imperial Russian Ballet on 29 September. I am very tempted to go but then due to financial factor, I will skip this. Also, I can study at home then (Hopefully, there's nothing that distract/prevent me from studying)
If you are interested, here's the link 
http://www.russianballet.com.au/sleeping-beauty.html




Mooncake/ Mid-Autumn festival - I only celebrated this with my flatmate and Zai. Thank you Jon for getting mooncakes and cooking. Love u JonJonJon as FLATMATE. =P
I have no idea that how on earth did I manage to finish two whole mooncake (Of course not at one go but within about 3 days) cos' others told me that after a small slice of mooncake, they could not take in another slice. Hmm...



















Today is a sunny day indeed - means LAUNDRY! 2 loads of laundry! =D=D=D I do my laundry every week or sometimes less than that and not waiting for my clothes to run out. And each batch took me about half an hour just to hang. That is why I hate doing laundry but I just can't not do. It is very time consuming for me cos' after they take abuot 3-4 days to dry completely (I don't have a dryer :( ) And ironing and folding can take me up to one hour, believe it or not! 


Xoxo

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo