topbella

Monday, September 13, 2010

Girls Night Out

This post is written last Friday. While waiting excitedly for the arrival of my weekend flatmates, I just find something to blog. This entry is about an event that happened one week after Pharm Revue! Oh Mai gaaat! I still haven't blogged about pharm and dent revues yet. The reason that I will only write about revues after exam is that it is definitely going to be a long post not with words, but pictures! =) Uploading and arranging photos here sure take a long time.


It was very nice of Miss Charlotte to organise a girls night out on a Monday at Angus Steakhouse. Of course, to make it more fun, all of us were asked to write something nice about every girls who went. It was indeed very hard to do this because everyone is very nice and I can't possibly write the same thing for everyone so it took me quite long to make sure that I wrote differently for each.



For this post, there won't be photos of  food from Angus because I have posted a few in my previous entries. 

Dunedin only have this limited restaurants that we can go to. Also, the other restaurants which I have never tried before are places that I need car to visit. One particular entree that I want to share is the Seafood Chowder served in Angus. I reckon it is quite salty. Well, that's the only downside.


Everything looks good on the menu.

V's dress colour stands out
With Nutella n Banana
Entree
 Shao Nai Nai
Our faces looked really fair - too bright
Jeanne enjoying her salty seafood chowder
The organiser and sweetie
With the angels
Esther's sweet smile
Still waiting for the foods to be served
Anzac 13 crazie ppl *HAHAHA*
Love heart.
Es, Lotte and Chat
The Singaporeans
My precious
Bea! Are u pregnant? Why were u holding ur tummy?



Best photo of the night! Nins and her sexy back!
Qian Jin Xiao Jie Look
Group photo

Oh gosh!! Are u for real? Really?
Love em' - The Expired druggists
The Simvastatin group






After the appetizing dinner, we still wanted to hang around so went to Alibi for desserts. We had Vanilla PanaCotta, Ginger Creme Brulee, and a chocolate cake. To add spice to our conversation, we played a game known as "I have never...". For example, if I say, "I have never kiss a boy before" then the people who have kissed need to drink. =)

In Alibi
Two jonanas
At alibi
The Indians with beautiful and seductive eyes. Get electrocuted yet?
Ah moi so kawaaaiii laaa

Cake tasting
Add caption

Ginger Creme Brulee
Vanilla Panacotta
Chocolate . . .


One word to sum everything up - Fantastic! It felt really good to have a night like this with the people you love i.e. everyone who came. Love you all! Looking forward to the second one this coming Thursday! xoxo




0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo