topbella

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Hari Raya celbration open hosue @ Anzac

It is so true that after coming home from uni, you just don't feel like doing anything. This is why I am here now blogging instead of studying. I have been lazying around for the past 2 and a half hours. I seriously need motivatiooooon. Put this aside, I have something that I would like to share.
Just a note, I have no idea why my palms kept on sweating. Is it cos' it is warm or probably an indication of anything sinister? *gulp* 


During ICC meeting yesterday, I was very shocked to see Art. My mind just went blank *speechless* Luckily, I was able to concentrate while taking minutes. I have never expected to see him again really. This was like a super BIG SURPRISE for me. Hey Art, I do hope you enjoy your short holiday in NZ. =)


Okay, back to the intention of this entry. As I have said in my previous entry, I left Elsa's birthday early for my friends' Hari Raya Open House. I will let pictures do the talking. 


Jon copycat (You will know why later)
With Shah and colourful Amal

Or I copied him? 























First thing Jon asked when he just came back "Are you studying or blogging" ><

-The End-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo