topbella

Monday, March 29, 2010

OUTSA Karaoke Night

The day after international dessert and quiz night, OUTSA karaoke competition was held at burns 1 :) We just participated for pure FUN and here we are. We did Britney's megamix:)

Joanne looked really sexaaay
A spinster (me) n very kawaii Jap girl xD
let me introduce the so called seven Asian Britneys
Ginger hair/spec - Nat (Crazzzieeee!!)
Cap with sunnies - Bea (Life!!)
Brown hair - Shir (slaave!!)
White hair - Jo (Stronger!!!)
Long black hair/spec - Me (Opps!!)
Black curled hair - Gladys (Fly!!)
Blonde - Jeanne (Hit me baby!!)

Everyone was sooo HUnGREeY after this so headed off to Asian to EAT before attending Nic's birthday at Carousel.

@ Carousel with my girls

At Pop Bar
Mic and joanne

Thanks Bea and Jo for walking me home

-The end-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo