topbella

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Makaaan

After my MEDCHEM workshop today, I went to get my spec fixed. The handle of my sunnies came off and I lost the screw. FOUR dollars for a small screw. >.< Then went shopping for clothes. And YES! I bought TWO dresses! xD

Bea dragged me along to lunch with her and Adam at Tokyo Garden. I did not order anything tho so took pic of this soy sauce. HAHAHA - I have nothing better to do ay.

After that, I met up with Art for lunch at little india!

Garlic Naan

Vegetarian Samosa
Chicken Tikka Masala
Next! Dessert at NOVA!!!




Art seemed terrified Very comfy

My brownies with warm choco sauce, banana and ice cream!! YUM! It cost NZ 11.90 but worth it!!!! Try it!


-THE END-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo