topbella

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dimsum at Golden harvest

On the same day I had Juniors' Orientation in the morning, Cultural Afternoon in the noon as what the name has stated, I had dimsum at Golden Harvest at night :):) It was actually the very first time I met the people in the Lifegroup - La Vie. This is led by Art xD. I am sure he will be an awesome leader.
(There's no pics for cultural noon cos I forgot to bring my CAMERA)
Golden Harvest



This egg tart is a must to eat
Past and Present leaders *wink*
President! Thank you for walking me home xD Greatly appreciated! :):) The two photos below were in my consultant lecture where representatives were asked to go to the front to present the answers xD

Look at how serious they were xD -The End-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo