topbella

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Glow worms

My blog looks really dead so I have decided to blog about my day (18 March)

Before that, I want to complain Dunny's weather! OMG! It's sooo COLD ! ICY COLD and I really need a HEATER! I will get it tomorrow after my class.

Class started at 1 today and I was soo tired (tho i slept for 9 hours) *piggg* It ended at 2.30pm then went to find Jeanne at chopstick had afternoon erm snacks with bea and her. We had spicy chicken strips, sweet chilli tofu and bought Assam milk tea cos I was so sleepy at that time and had a meeting at 5.30pm.


After that, thought of going home to take a nap but I was tempted to go to Briscoe when weyta texted me so yes! SHopping mannn!!! :):) we looked at Duvet cover, linen, kitchenware :):) If only i have a house here .... I mean my own house ...
A scooter and I find it very interesting

view from the carpark at Briscoe

Bought this - a very good deal! originally was NZ 59.99 then 30% off!! Wooosssh. Actually I intended to get the 89.99 with a mixer included but I already had one :):)

After meeting - Jon and I went to FLYING SQUID and I got myself Onion rings (super oily)Reached home showered then went out with the miangs to see glow worms at (erm ..) then star gazing at water reservoir
Please look at weyta..Take ONE (wanna lick)
Take TWO (sexxxy)

Take THREE (kawaaaaii) TWO ESKIMOS!! It's very cold!!!
Just in case you dunno who they are -- Me, Bea and Jo (my pharmacy buddies) Guess who? - End of the day -

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo