topbella

Friday, March 19, 2010

Dedicated to Johanna

Started my day at 11am and the lecture was really boring!!! And look at what I did! Class finished at 12. I paid TWENTY BUCKS for a piece of paper - academic transcript! Oh gees! The uni really knows how to earn money!!! We are just students and u could have just charged us 10 bucks at most! 20 is just waaaay too much!!!
After that again was supposed to do my assignment but then procrastination never leaves me alone so went to Briscoe again with Jo and Weyta :):)

(The photos were placed in the wrong position ...) It shuold be shopping at briscoe first then having light meal at Swell.



Joanne is very cheerful Weyta never stops texting


I am just comtemplating, reminiscing the old times while looking at the beautiful view

Chocolate frappe (It is very YuM and a must to try if u come here)
View from our seats
Briscoe again! That pillow matched my scarf!!
Kissing whooo? Weyta: Erm....
I need these!! I need coffee!!
Scanpan - cost NZ109.99
I just realised I forgot to take my key with me so I had to get Jon's key from the hospital xD Quickly changed to attend Jo's belated 21st!!
The lead me on team!! Welldone Guys!!!
I am sure my muscle is bigger than urs, Arthur! With the singaporean and African Indians!! :):) I love them!! They are just Soo beautiful and gorgeous looking!

Part of the game! Pushups!!! Twenty time!!
Souffle Omelette
Fresh green salad as side dish
Seafood pasta
Garlic Bread
Forgot what it is called
Seafood Chowder
It's at this place!!
honey baby~
Jo is very sweet. She customised this for eveyone! <3 her!!!
Which is ur potential guy?
Pharmacy 4 rocks!!! =) -The end of story-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo