topbella

Monday, March 29, 2010

INRNATIONAL QUIZ AND DESSERT NIGHT last Friday @ Knox Church ! It was an impressive event organised by NZAPS. Well done!
This function was opened to both pharmacy and non-pharmacy students i.e. to public too! What happened was that we bought a ticket that cost 10 bucks and this was refunded when we brought a dessert. It does not matter if you bake or buy as long as you bring one.
Also, apart from desserts, they also organised a 5 rounds quiz with 5-6 separate teams.

In the afternoon, we had singing practice and went to Bea's place to PLAY with the wigs xD
Looked like a witch from those ancient chinese drama. If I have the power, I would want to turn back time cos' I miss my teen time!
Look at these beautiful smile
I was in the Malaysian Team (I think I am more Malaysian than Bruneian now) Anyway, they are almost the same xD
Mediteranean snacks
Our very delightful waiter!

3 Pure and 1 bogus Malaysians *wink* Between the rounds, there's a BONUS round.
This required a representative from each team to do something.

Haka Pakka dance
Who can use chopstick to pick up and finish the jellybeans first?
Who can do belly dance the best? The winner of the night was our lecturers!! However, the malaysian team was just one point behind.

50 dollars vouchers to be shared among the participants in the Malaysian Team
The desserts
We all love Arthur
P4s with the lecturers :):) I love all of them

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo