topbella

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Outings in Dunny 1

YESSSSH! The juniors are here finally after waiting for sooo long! We were actually quite afraid that they couldn't make it but they are here!!!:):) They looked very enthusiastic and energetic!! WOOHOO~
Last Saturday, we had a treasure hunt for them planned by the execs of BSA and then MAAAKKKAAAN at anzac!! Thanks to nabila and flatmates for being so kind for having this event at their flat :):)


Amal! Phewwwittt!!!

Our Abang AYAM *wink*
Made by AMNIII
Siah was the chef of the day!!
The new faces (There should be 2 more)
OMG! This is a must to try!! By Sharon and Shen :):)-The end part 1 -

Last Sunday, I met up with Weyta and Nic at The Alchemy for a magic show:):) The magician was Jacky (Also known as Matt Fu xD)

At warehouse - look at those two!! Looked sooo GAAAY!!! Our Miss Snow white and Miss Barbie!!
I just miss my childhood time!!
Then went to this "I dunno wat';s the name" xD
My day ended with going to Elim Church
-End of part II -

Today, our destinations were 509 and Water Reservoir :):)
At 509
I was LOL cos ....
@ Water reservoir
Bea! Kick his assss!!! Bad BOY!! xD
Weyta, dun u feel the luckiest man on earth to have two girls giving u flying kisses!! xD
Let's flyy
It looked like Weyta had a great time with that dagger on his neck This is super scary
Tonight is a very special day for me because this is the first time I actually saw a shooting star or falling star with THREE special people. The stars were one of the beautiful nature that God has created for mankind. I just loev gazing at those pretty stars and let u do all those imaginations :):)
-THE END-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo