topbella

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Oral presentation over!

ORAL PRESENTATION IS FINALLY OVER!!

Current Mood - Easter Break! Woohooo~ And feel sooo free right now with nothing to do although I still have one assignment that is due after easter.

Nah, I will just do it after I come back from Chch :):)
Waking up in the morning with accelerating heartbeat and headache is not cool at all. Luckily, I have my 'miraculous' drug! PARACETAMOL!! PANADOL! Depending on drug is never my favourite but then have been eating that for three days in a row. I needed it this morning or else might be GG for my presentation.


I was the fourth person to present my article and did not present well so went to cotton on to shop for a while. Buying stuff was not in my head but then went home with 2 Kele Cardi for THIRTY bucks! (Original was 20 bucks each!!) I just tried them on and paid without hesitation thinking I need something to make me happy :):)

During 15 mins break

I love V's Purple scarf

My cue cards. Very colourful cos'
I work with colour :):)


During the presentation, Bea drew this (just ignore the Jon's part) She's just too in love with Jojon xD *hiding away*




Thank you BeaTan (I really like your sketches)! You know you love me. I mean I love u :):)

-The End-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo