topbella

Friday, November 19, 2010

William's birthday

9-9-10 - William's birthday bash at 10bar.
Theme: Dress like William Kim.
William is the most trendy and colourful with a good sense of fashion in pharmacy class. His style is one of a kind.
 First thing - Photo!! I went there with Nat, Bea and Lotte. 

 With Helen. 

 Arthur: U mean me? me? 
Nat: Yeah u! U are the sweetest guy I have ever met. My dear is an exception tho xoxo

 Ooooo

 Han

 The wise steven chang

 The bar

 With gorgeous Bea

 WILLIAM!!!! 

 William and gf's love confession rings xoxo

 Ben the IT man

 We have to throw this on William's face

 Speech time

 Thomas giving speech

 Happy Birthday to you
After that ...

 Poor William



Next - Camwhoring time ...







-The End-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo