topbella

Friday, November 12, 2010

Last Potluck dinner at Anzac

Written a few days ago.
It is already 3.15 am and I just came back from potluck dinner at Anzac with the pharmacy crew not long ago.
As usual, with these cool people, there's always cool games keeping us entertained. 
I am really thankful towards Arthur Liu, for the surprise! Oh man, you are so creative, full of ideas and fun!
We also played charade in which we split ourselves into two teams - The cheesecake team where I am in. Sadly, I can't remember the name of the other team.

During the day, I went for lunch at Savoury Japan followed by shopping with the Bruneians - Jon, Zai, Kam and Roz. It was an unproductive day in terms of packing. ;P


At savoury Japan





Potluck Dinner







Mr Chang insisted to have his sexy leg captured!























Very excited about this game!









Couple checkered top

By Edwin Khoo

Aww, Arthur, you are sooo sweeeet!

Sexxxaaaaay Baaabbyyy!





I LOVE ALAN's CHeesecake!!!! 

Don;t be shy Eddie!!

The "something" team

The cheesecake team
And, the game begins!








-the end-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo