topbella

Monday, November 15, 2010

3 events in one day

This post is about the day before I left NZ for Brunei this year. I felt that time flies really fast. The good news is I am officially done with Pharmacy School ! Let me clarify one thing. I am still NOT a pharmacist yet but a pharmacy graduate. In order to be a pharmacist officially, you need to do internship for 44 or 48 weeks and pass the big exam! Working is something I am definitely not looking forward to >,<


3 events in one day is the title of this entry.
1 - Lunch with the Miangs
2 - Went over to see Adi's fluffy and sparkly (well, not really an event)
3 - Hotpot and firework with Adeline, Joe and Art =)


Lunch with the Miangs
Venue: Nova
http://www.novacafe.co.nz/


Err...I have no idea why the indivudual photos of the miangs turns out like this. Anyway, I am so grateful to know the six of you here because you all have brought so much fun in my life :):) 


 Yuli

 Weyta

 Nic

 Jo

 Bea
 Ray

 Nat

So happy





FOODs!!!

 Chicken Risotto

 Grilled Portobello Mushrooms, red pepper pesto, feta and spinach on toasted foccacia

 Slow braised lamb on herb & onion bread, with tomato jam & aioli 

 Eggs any style, double smoked bacon, slow roasted tomatoes & toast

 Chicken & leek pie with puff pastry and salad greens


Thank you Shirlene for driving Jo, Bea and I to Anzac! 


Shirlene in her baby swift

At the back of Anzac Ave apartment

 I bumped into Bobo! I love pulling his hair! :D



 Two photos (up and down) - have no idea why they cannot be rotated to their right position


Waiting for Adi and his dogs! 

 Here he comes!

 Vee! I miss you! It is usually the 3 of them taking photo together but this time, Vee has gone back to Akl :(:(

Shir still has to work after this so she just ate instant noodle for lunch 

Hotpot at Art's pretty flat. Thank you Art for allowing us to have our dinner at your place and also for the food and card game. To be honest, your flat is very nice and homey.


 Art's flat from outside

 Appetizer (thanks to Art)

 Beef slices

 Chopping balls


 Fish balls

 Tofu

 Cabbage



 Artooo

 Joeee

Playing card game

Firework was supposed to be played at Woodhaugh Garden but due to the amount of trees there we changed it to somewhere in Logon Park (Soccer Field)








It was a really great day hanging out with the people I am close to. Love u all people!


-The End-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo