topbella

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Going back to Brunei!

On 10th November, I was very excited because I finally can fly back to Brunei with Jon, Kam and Zai! My domestic flight was in the evening which gave me plenty of time to do things during the day. Therefore, I had lunch with Art at Capers. He kept me company for the whole day before my flight and even helped me pack (just some last minute stuff). Thank you Artoo!

Lunch at Capers
 My apricot smoothie



 Pancakes with grilled banana and bacon + maple syrup

 Err..sth miners ..

On the way to Botanical Garden, we passed by clock tower and St David Lecture Theatre

 Up and down -- Clock Tower


 St David


 Drop by Arto's flat

Unicol

We went to Botanical Garden but to my disappointment, the flowers were not that beautiful yet. After that, I wanted to visit either Otago Settler Museum or Chinese Garden. It was an easy decision because the museum was under construction. :):) p/s: My face is in most of the photos *oppsy*













Adams Building (Pharmacy school) - Where I had some of my workshops as well as most of the labs including dispensing

Chinese Garden
































Going back to my flat 

All of my 3 flights were very pleasant.
1 - From Dunny to Welly (We just stopped at Welly for 10 mins)
2 - From Welly to Auckland (We stayed in Auckland airport for about 5 hours)
3 - From Auckland to Brunei (Yaaay!!)

During my journey to Auckland, I sat between an Indian and a White guy. It was very entertaining because we had interesting conversation including astrology. While serving the travelers, a flight attendant spoke to the indian guy as if they have known each other for ages as the lady told this guy about her daughter. After their conversation ended, the stewardess told the guy she would talk to him on the land. The indian guy just told me he doesn't even know her. HAHA

When I reached Auckland, I saw Arthur and Vee! They came just to keep me company for a while and had supper at McD. Thank you for coming!





 Jon and I ordered this family pack value meal



 Interior of Boeing 777



The new RBA plane boeing-777 is big, comfy and stylish in terms of the nice colour of the seats. Unlucky enough, while I was sleeping, my fifth toe knocked into something and I had to try to get it out because it got stuck. It was quite painful and had difficulty walking on the day because I wore ballet flats. 

 I know it is GROSS!
I knocked this toe 5 times altogether at home >,<

The first thing I told my mom was I wanted to get jandals because I could not walk properly. Yes! I found a cheap one then went to eat at one of the restaurants at Batu Bersurat - Golden Leaf. 

So far I have been out of the house ever since I came back and have eaten most of the food I crave for.

-The End-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo