topbella

Friday, November 19, 2010

Esther's birthday surprise at Filadelfio

Another late entry about Esther's surprise birthday at Filadelfio (http://www.filadelfios.co.nz/)
The theme is "Be yourself"
Again, there were games created by the creative girls. The game involved pairing up a boy and a girl then they needed to perform their job according to what they drew from the box.

 You girls can do it! I don't live that high up!!! We went back to my flat to sew Esther's present

The retro environment



 Esther was crowned as the Queen of Lameness even at Graduation dinner

 Those colourful pens for writing a lame joke for Esther

 L to R : Nina, Eddie and Me

 Jojo with the peace sign and Sarah

 Oooo...Sexy hairy legs! Raaawwwr!! 

 Sam, we all know you love your mom!

 Nat and Han - the ultimate camwhores in Pharmacy school

 My papa and mama 

Sweer Esther and Sexy Veegum


 I want my mama!!


 One of her gifts from us

 L to R: Jojo, Me, Jess and Sarah


 We love dog!

 No 13 Anzac

 Wan me to shave ur hairy leg huh? 

 They just love showing their legs

 Lotte and Nat

 The cute couple

 Adi, you are too tall and big for that 

 Bea! u fit perfectly well in that baby chair

 I want my food!!

 Kawaii neh! 














 Really look like a Queen!


 Very pretty!





 Chat is so sweet looking and loving








We heart you, Est!

-The end-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo