topbella

Friday, November 19, 2010

AGM; Indian Cultural Night 2010

After another year or so, BSA AGM is here again. In the middle of the AGM at Evison Lounge, I received a very important phone call so missed nominations for two of the positions. All in all, I am very happy for those who got elected as the future goldmines of BSA with Chian Mei as the leader. Congratulations people!
For more information, please visit: http://bsastudents.blogspot.com/2010/08/agm-2010.html











 Pizza


 Sexynya our waitress ani! 

 Lina and Rafiah (My future pharmacists! woohoo!!)



 Chicken Pao by Amni


It was Indian Cultural Night at Regent Theatre in the evening. I did not plan to go after the show from last year but I made a last minute decision to go because of two things. 1 - Joe is playing the piano. 2 - I wanna keep Zai company =)
Of course, I did not expect much but to my surprise, I actually enjoyed a lot.









I bumped into Adi and Ben 







At night, there was Pharm Revue celebration which I did not attend because I was too tired so just went home and rest. =)

-The end-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo