topbella

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Huntsman Steakhouse

FIRST paper done!!! If u ask me how I did --> one word - BAD!!! Can only blame myself coz this semester, I am really not motivated to study eventho i said I will study but ended up only did a bit. Not to mention that I answered the wrong question and the time constraint with the coldness of the examination room (Unlucky enough that I sat by the window). Anyway, stop complaining and move on to....

After exam -> had dinner with Art at Huntsman Steakhouse@ George Street. He had the voucher thing and that's the reason why he brought me there as you need two person to use that so thank a lot!

All meals come with unlimited salad that u can just grab from the salad bar. I was so hungry that I went twice to that bar while waiting for my meal. Another thing was the waiter forgot our orders so we had to wait for quite a while. Anyhow, it's all good because we were served a plate of complimentary garlic breads.







The salad bar


Garlic bread

This is how I look after exam *ahhsaaaam*

Mignon steak cooked medium

Surf and Turf cooked medium (Mine is quite dry)


After reaching home, I baked carrot cake cos' just feel like baking.
I can' t remember if I have ever shown you my flat.

Living room


To the kitchen



Jonjon making egg tarts



Naked carrot cake (w/o icing)

-The end-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo