topbella

Friday, June 4, 2010

After EOMT

EOMT over (Not sure for the answers for 11 questions out of 25). Last day of Sem 1. What's next? Exam!! And guess what? After the test this noon, I haven't studied anything which I should start for finals T.T (just not in the mood and not motivated)

Even this morning before the test, I was tidying up my room, doing my laundry and only did one lecture. *sigh* can't go on like this.

Anyway, stop complaining. I left the examination room half an hour early then went shopping with the Miangs. We went to Meridian, Farmer, Life pharmacy, CountryRoad, Esprit then ate at Minami.

Perfumes are on sale!!!!!

There's one guy perfume which smell soooo NICE!! It's Yves Saint Laurent's L'Hommes and still love the mild smell of Hugo Boss's white limited edition. Another one was a girl's (Givenchy's) I think is angel something (can't remember). However, I did not buy any but bought Cetaphil's facial cleanser instead for my corrupted face. *sigggh*

At farmer


Yes!! We get to play Bandhero at Weyta's place after exam!!

At Minami










For some reason, my head and body are not in proportion in this picture *hahaa*

Oh yeah, I spent 20plus on junk ~ huhu
reaching home - sleep then bake...

Then...

Gonna walk my friend home and sooo wanna play piano and might just play her keyboard later ..HEeeee

That's all for now.

-The End-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo