topbella

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mixture

EOMT !! This Friday! It is worth 8% and sad enough that I am on the same lecture since this afternoon. Why? FACEBOOK, BLOG, PROCRASTINATION .U just name it! Luckily, I can study while chatting on msn but my reply will be late.

Back to that EIGHT % test .... It is very INCONSIDERATE of "them" to give us this on our last day of semester!

What's worse? Only getting less than 10 days of study break to cover lectures, workshops and labs' materials of THREE big modules. So many mechanisms, chemistry, microorganisms and super long and UNIQUE names that cannot stay in my brain ..AHHHHHHhhhHHhh ..However, I haven't felt any stress yet which I am not sure it is is a good or bad thing *hmm* Anyway, I can only blame myself for being not only a shopping but also a procrastination queen. Can you believe that on my way back home after lecture 2 days ago, I just walked into Cotton On and bought a cardigan >.< style="text-align: center;">Passed by a korean shop when I was on my way home soooo I grab some stuff...

Assam Milk Tea - The flavours that I fancy are Tibetan and Original. Haven't tried Vanilla flavour tho.

Just felt like eating cracker


Bought 3 packs of these

Back to 2-3 days ago.....
Had lunch at chopstick after finished preparing for integration workshop

Arthur just loves his KUEH TEAW


My face is getting rounder *@%$##%

Therapeutic Workshop about Rheumatoid Arthritis. Lazy to copy so took a snapshot
At hunter room 118/119

-The End-

p/s: What am I doing? I should study...

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo