topbella

Monday, June 14, 2010

Home cooked food

Paper A down this noon!! It's better than I thought even tho MCQs were really specific in a sense that the questions that they asked were really in depth!! Can you imagine that they even asked about unimportant transcription factors that no one will care except those crazy researchers *BOOOooo* I have a high chance of failing this section. Paper A consists of two sections - MCQs and SAQ. Anyway, it's all good as long as I get a passing grade for it.

I can't wait till hols! My last one is Oral exam - NIGHTMARE!!! It comprises of four stations where we have to do labelling, patient assessment (role play), science and therapeutics where they can ask you about chemistry, pharmacokinetics and those questions that you will never expect. Each station is EIGHT minutes.

Enough about my school stuff. Let's get on to non-academic life.
Last FRIDAY, it was Jon's last day of work/school. He had pot luck with his med friends at our residence at the homey cargill flat! *prasaaaan*
Here's the delicious foods! (Did not manage to capture all the food)

My lunch
Pasta Salad


Lolly Cake

Carrot Cake


On that night itself, I wanted to have salad pasta for my supper/study snack. Unfortunately, the pasta just spilled on the floor the moment I took it out from the fridge! It is just a hint that I should just STOP eating! !

Next day, Jon cooked Singaporean style vermicelli (with curry powder) for dinner

And for supper - Tang Yuan (with peanut fillings in some)

Today after dinner, Jon and I decided to try out making this small sweet dumplings. I called it Kizhang. Ingredients are bought from Sew Hoy, Korean Unimart, FuLe and not to forget the pork from New World. Oh yeah, these are used to make BaZhang this coming Wed!!



I really feel soo good about lying on my bed, blogging and watching my series!! I really wish that my exam's over! I even tidy and clean up my table and room AGAIN. Anyhow, one more to go and I am DONE!!

-The End-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo