topbella

Monday, February 8, 2010

Mind and heart

Mind and heart thinking differently.

Human being is a very complicated creature. We know something is wrong but we still do it. However, I would not blame anyone for that cos' there's no right or wrong in some of the stuffs that we do

I think everything is a test so we either pass or fail it. =)=)=) And every decision that we make can change the destiny ahead of us. We might regret it but at one point, that was what we wanted. I really hope that in our life there's U turn but for most cases, NO. time will tell everything and it is only in the future we can see what is there for us :):)

Happy advance CNY!!! feeling a bit emo cos' I am going back to NZ soon and some other stuff too :(:(:(



0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo