topbella

Monday, February 15, 2010

Excapade.Mall.NBT

11th Feb 2010 - outing with 19 people organised by Yen :):) Thank you yennn!!

Kit, Tom, Chi, Chong walking in style

I am the tallest chipmunk!!

Erm, we were trying to make a HEART shape but it doesn't seem like one

The PEACE pose...LOL
Cupid


Idako
The cousins

The photos below are just PART of the food that we ordered










Can u spot the difference in my lips? I got allergic reaction after eating sth which I have no idea of yet xD
Rawwwwrrrr!!!!

Let's get married!!!
Xian and alex xD

Like the Indian style behind the tree


I wish that ...........



Look at the child! Isn't she a cutie!!


Not me~

NBT CNY display - nice right!!!


-The end-

Happy CNY 2010!! dong dong dong dong qiang!!!

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo