topbella

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

hari Raya 2009

Hey! I need to make my blog more cheerful ay. I shall start writing what actually happened in 2009 in NZ :):) This is BSA's hari raya celebration at Fusion!! OMG! I loveeee the food! I know i am a TAMCHIAKGUI as quoted by my beloved nephiee!!

Amal, BSA president 2010



Luckily I did not have to sit at this table!! heee!! orelse i have to control maaakkaan!! Thanks for the alasan that I wanna to keep juang company!! :):)

Dr warwick Brunton delivering his speech

My lady with me at one table

My another lady, (Juang , dibah and I were eating happily at our own table!! LOL!!)

Do not ask me the names cos I have forgotten about them!! *very forgetful*




What's that?


Sharon , Vice president 2010

With the Chinese juniors

With my juniorssss (OMG!! I feel soo OLD noww)

Amal nyanyi!! merdunya~~

Khairun and jamiee!!

My CREME BULEE!!!

someone's chocolate fondant?

Juang's blueberry cheesecake

Patricia wan wen

Jonnie - finger licking good! (Mens talk)

Yay!! my luckydraw no!!!


Ray and Kai, the guitarists
-The end-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo