topbella

Friday, February 13, 2009

Exclusively for Kai

KAI, YOU ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO READ THIS WHEN YOU HAVE RECEIVED MY TEXT GIVING U THE PERMISSION TO DO SO. ORELSE SHOOO...AND YOU WILL BECOME A GORILLA WITH BYK BULU TUUU IF U DONT OBEY ME...haaaa...

PLS READ ONLY IF YOU ARE 18 AND ABOVE...HAA>>>KAI! I KNOW YOU ARE 22 NOW!!
This Blog is dedicated to KAI (one of his pressies from me)! Happy belated birthday!!Happy Valentine's DAY!!! Remember, everything doubles now including ur body size!! Go to timezone now!! probably there's double dollars today - Valentine's Day!!! *LOL*

Was the surprise bday party successful? Haaa....Eat more Kai! Don't malu2...

Oh yeah, task for u all!!

Jon, Pls hug Kai for me!! A bear Hug!! (kai, unless you dun wan to be hugged by a guy!..Haa)

Zai, pls kiss kai for me!!! LOL... (Zai u can hug kai and let Jon kisses him!!)

Khairun, pls tickle Kai for me!!!

Jamie and Andrew, Pls kick his asses for me (one side for each of u) make sure u two are wearing heels while doing so...

(pls take pics and show me..It is a must to do!!!!!!)

The rest , Pls stuff foods into his mouth!! Make sure his body size is doubled the size he is now by the time I get back!!!



Have u ever dreamt to become a violinist? U sure look like one except I was there kacau-ing...LOL


Remember this? I wanna post the pic when u looked like 'orange' but I couldn't find it. Lucky you! Now u are banana!!! Not too thin but just right!!! ada isi jua!! HUGGABLE!!!(no wonder kam loves to hug u!!!)


Kai paling hensemmm (tho the shortest compared to all ....jokessss) jgn mareh~ Eh eh...yg tiga atu pun handsome juaaa!!! xD

Kai, u curang!! Haaa....soo close jua u two...LOL ..AHEM (During Jon's 20th)

Eh! concentrate eating!!! apa liat camera...Vain banar anak ani...

Awww...soooo kiyuuuut..kiut miuttt (Eh Kai!!! I am referring to myself!!...Haaaa)
Gotcha!!! Eh Kai! Is our flat or our convo that boring? Why did u close your eyes??



We LOVE you Kai!!! HAve a blast!!!!

Hey guys! Let's go to timezone when I get back! I still have some credits which gonna expire soon!!!



FROM KAM!!!


"I want you to kiss my johnny depp poster! ON THE LIPS! ON THE LIPS! xD and mesti digambar doing so. coz Johnny D will be my representative during the surprise birthday party. YAAAAHOOOO party hard with JOHNNY D!!"

Tug-of-war (Yun: He's mine!!!
Kam:Nooo, he's mine!!!)


Hey dear (to all my darlingsss in NZ - juniors, seniors and my batch), I am eating and enjoying Brunei!!

Yummm....jgn jeles~ Dun miss me too much also..wahahahhaa
Dun make me laugh or u will get my special fountain!!!


Kai! even tho Juang, Kam and I are not with u but our hearts and souls will always be with u!! =P


YMCAAAAAA
-Finito-



HOpe u like it KAI!!! You guys enjoy~ See u all in 12 days ^^ xoxo

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo