topbella

Friday, February 13, 2009

Dimsum + HD

Last Thursday - MOE, RIPAS hospital, Dynasty, Oregon, shopping, Jolibee

My grandma, mom and I went to Dynasty to eat dimsum~ (I'm not really a fan of dimsum but I was before ^^)

My cute grandma! Isn't she lovely?

Love her to bits!

The ambience there

Chu cheong fan (prawn)Salad prawn


Fried carrot cake

Prawn siew mai har kow (Prawn)
My favourite!!!! Honeydew with sago


I think i might get high cholesterol from this cos' all except carrot cake and the dessert were prawns!!! OMG!!!

Then @ Jolibee, I just ordered choc sundae! I prefer express'. I did not like this flavour before. All thanks to Juang! She asked me to try and yes! It turned out very yummy...^^

My external hard disk died!! I just bought it like one month plus ago and it died!! My very first portable one~ Sniff...So I had it replaced with a 500gig Seagate's (of course I needed to add extra $ <320gig>). Also, my mouse died during Chap Goh Meh. So i bought a new one xD .......


I bought samsung casing


I love archiecomics! Oh yes! Now they are on sale @ Bismi
Double Digest : 5 for 20 bucks
Digest: 5 for 15 bucks
Grab it while stocks last!!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo