topbella

Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year eve

I started my last day of 2009 with waking up at 9am. (It is considered early because I usually sleep till 10-11am). The day before, I drank TEH TARIK INDIA at around 6pm which was why I was really sleepy the next day as I only slept for 5 hours. I couldn't zzz because of the caffeine effect and got tachy as a result. It only happens occasionally and this is the reason why I do not drink anything that has caffeine esp pearl milk tea when I have exam the next day =)

Kit came to my place at 11am and left for bsb at 1am. The first stop was qlapmall for sherlock holmes! The way he solved the case was brilliant but I did almost fall asleep twice. *hee*
Yen booked shabushabu (steamboat) at 6pm so in the meantime, we just went to various sport shops and hwa ho kiulap.

The pictures are not in order..I just upload them randomly

That's my sis's soup - chicken soup. I got myself TomYam-quite spicy

At seri qlap (I looked taller coz of my heels *kakakaa*)



Tom wan to kahwin TIGA!! *jokes*
The family picture
Back to shabushabu. I ordered chicken set so I got thin slices of chicken and the economy set

The very romantic and sweet couple (suap tah) *yue liang dai biao wo de xin* *lalalaa*


I drank NONE cos I don't like the taste of alcohol although I love the tipsy effect. This was at Pawhui's place -bbq
Then went to Yen and Swan's house for another bbq!
Ghost stories time and Cold jokes! HAAA
Here's the HUMANs who show themselves at Janey's house
My sister, Wen
Wen's best friend, Carole
The joke cracker, Alex@Kit
The slient killer, Chi Chi's bro, Chia Wei Yen's laokong, Ah ren
The crazy, David (eh! no feeling eh ur hand!! xD) The non-mandarin speaker, Tom (Ahh Tom *he sasak ni if we call him this)
Ah ren's babygirl , Yen
The hairstylist, Gerald
Me! jgntah bagi myself nickname xD
marshmallows!
Truth or dare?

The others who spend their NYE with me were Xian xian, Swan, ChongFadilah!! And lastly but not least, my ONE and BELOVED nephiee, ANdy Vun!! (chatting niaaa tho! HAAA) <3<3<3
So far, I have attended 5 bbq since I got back from NZ!!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo