topbella

Sunday, January 10, 2010

KK trip

KK trip was enjoyable cos' I bought a lot of stuff!! both useful and useless! The worst was I bought 4 pairs of footwear which I don't think I will wear often! I only have 2 feet and what a waste of money! O well, I won't complain since I am a GIRL! wasting money fashionably xD

This is one of the clothes that I bought over there

Hair products
Okay, I need more working attire and I really hate to buy these but I know I have to


Shoppingggg
In the room
My beloved mummy and brother


Look at my sis manjaaaa Happy faces





















Inside the artificial cave



Poserrr ..

Weirdddd
more pics can be viewed in my facebook :)

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo