topbella

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Zai's 21st (The latest event)

Zai's 21st!!! This was the latest event (My posts are not in order ^^)
@ Filadelfio's

I only took picture of this. It's Filadelfio Fettuccine
Juang's fingers tying to hide my double chin but to no avail~
Look @ Kamilah's name == CAMELa
What's Kam doing??
Touching my flabby stomach will make u get pregnant faster ^^
Comtemplating~APa shud I order??
Couple 1 (I am not bi, not less...I am straight)
Couple 2
Mihor cookies (Milo + Horlick)
Oreo cheesecake (Note the ONE--can u spot the CACATness?)
THREESOME (jokinggg laaa...) baju sama hitam lagituSome of Zai's happy faces (more @ facebook ^^)
Couple 3 (Kam, I thought u are true to me *sniff*)
Couple 4
Playing FOURSOME *hides*
Orang gilaaa
Soooo sweeeet
Don't u think I look smaller here? LOL
Ewwww....Oily!!!
Happy birthday Zai! We <3 u!!!
-Finito-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo