topbella

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I am back

Hey guys!!!! I am BACK then will be MIA again! Heee!
I ammm sooo glad that EXAMS OVER but I have assignments and reading to do which I plan to do those when it is nearly time for me to go back to uni~Hey! I wanna to enjoy my hols to my fullest!!!

There are quite a number of events during semester ONE but I am lazy to mention all ^^ Just probably a few like wine and cheese, friends' 21st, international dessert night etc

Actually, Joanne and I are going to Melbourne this coming July but we postponed it due to SWINE FLU! *sigh* Oh yeah, Joanne is my classmate :)

I am so SAD that we (my Bruneian batch) are going to split next year cos' some of them are going to Christchurch, Wellington and some wil stay in Dunnerss..
I have no choice but to stay cos' I am not doing Med~ *lol*
This means that I might move to a new flat next year and I hate moving my stuffss cos I have too many things(Anyone wanna help me? haaa) ANyway, this is good if my new room has a BIG wardrobe (preferably a walk in wardrobe *dream on*

One of my aims during the hol is to LOSE WEIGHT (as usual) but I only managed to go to the GYM ONCE so far... heeeee

Here are some of the pics that I picked here and there and mostly about food!!!

In the bus (sight seeing organised by OMSA - Malaysian club)

Fried Milk (It is very very yummy)

Real studying or just posing? LOL

Yvonne is back!!! She's doing Vet currently. I knew her cos she was my Pharm classmate last year!

My MAMA Jeanne!
WHile I am still in Dunner during this hols, the only things I did were shopping, baking, watching tv, hanging out with friends.LOL!! Very pathetic huh (I can't wait to go to Christchurch this Thursday!! )
Chocolate cookies?
Afghan (I always said it's Ghana)

During exams, I was really HOMESICK! This was also because my two beloved flatmates were @ chch and welly for TEN DAYS!! ALso, I kept on eating and eating and eating.....
The pictures below are SOME of the junk food during exams
I finished this in 2 days I think

This chocolate is one of my favourites
I <3 yoghurt
See that Tim tam ? I finished in one hour! Crazy right!!! (I dun like Tim Tam tho, I prefer Arnott's) I cannot live without MILO~
First day of hol - > Joanne and I went to chopstick for lunch. I ordered satay burger (beef)
Hmm....I brought my housephone by ACCIDENT -_-"
My darlingsss...I bought another pair just now...(it's a pair of heels)
Second day of hol --> Hanging out with frens at a cafe near the railway station
I did not bring any 'unnecessary' stuff this time
Ice coffee
Hot chocolate
This is another cafe we went. I <3 the environment Seafood Chowder
Garlic bread
More to come next time.....*wink*

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo